We want to make it easy for you to use our brand in the right way so here’s some rules when using our logo.
- Do not alter, rotate or modify the logo.
- Do not change the colours in the logo.
- Do not animate the logo or add special effects.
- Do not accessorize the logo with extra elements like speech bubbles.
- Do not anthropomorphize the logo.
- Do not overemphasize the logo.
- Do not use previous versions of the logo.
When using Radiology Cafe branding.
- Never use Radiology Cafe logos or website content as your own. Please don’t incorporate Radiology Cafe’s logos, in whole or in part, in the name of your company, product, service, website, domain name, application, or website.
- Please name your books and publications something unique, and do not incorporate Radiology Cafe’s marks (Radiology Cafe, radiologycafe and Radiology Cafe logo) in the title or cover.
- We don’t allow others to make, sell, or give away anything with our name or logo on it.
Radiology Cafe Trademark Guidelines
By using the Radiology Cafe trademarks in these Brand Guidelines, you agree to follow these Radiology Cafe Trademark Guidelines (the “Guidelines”) as well as our Terms of Service and all other Radiology Cafe rules and policies. Radiology Cafe reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change this policy at any time at its sole discretion without notice.
These Guidelines apply to your use of the Radiology Cafe trademarks. You may use the Radiology Cafe trademarks solely for the purposes expressly authorised by Radiology Cafe. Strict compliance with these Guidelines is required at all times, and any use of the Radiology Cafe trademarks in violation of these Guidelines will automatically terminate any license related to your use of the Radiology Cafe trademarks.
- You may not alter the Radiology Cafe trademarks in any manner, including, but not limited to, changing the proportion, color or shape of the Radiology Cafe trademarks, or adding or removing any elements from the Radiology Cafe trademarks.
- The Radiology Cafe trademarks must appear by themselves, with reasonable spacing between each side of the marks and other visual, graphic or textual elements.
- The Radiology Cafe trademarks should not be placed in any way that that interferes with the readability or display of the entirety of the Radiology Cafe trademarks.
- You may not use the Radiology Cafe trademarks in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by Radiology Cafe without an express written permission and license from Radiology Cafe.
- You may not use the Radiology Cafe trademarks to disparage Radiology Cafe, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Radiology Cafe’s sole discretion, may diminish or tarnish Radiology Cafe’s goodwill in the Radiology Cafe trademarks.
- You may not use the Radiology Cafe trademarks to refer to any other product or service other than Radiology Cafe.
- When creating a product, app, website, or other service that uses or interacts with Radiology Cafe, use a unique name, logo and design that cannot be confused with the Radiology Cafe trademarks. You should not apply for any trademarks or domains that include the Radiology Cafe trademarks or any other confusingly similar variations.
- You must display the following statement in materials that display the Radiology Cafe trademarks: “Radiology Cafe, radiologycafe and the Radiology Cafe logo are trademarks of Radiology Cafe or its affiliates.”
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Radiology Cafe trademarks are the exclusive property of Radiology Cafe, and all goodwill generated through your use of the Radiology Cafe trademarks will inure to the sole benefit of Radiology Cafe. You will not take any action that is in conflict with Radiology Cafe’s rights in, or ownership of, the Radiology Cafe trademarks.
- Radiology Cafe reserves the rights, exercisable at its sole discretion, to modify these Guidelines, the Brand Guidelines, and/or the Radiology Cafe trademarks at any time and to take appropriate action against any unauthorized or non conforming use of the Radiology Cafe trademarks.